FORUMS

Forum Home > INSPIRATION AND COMMENTS > A WOMEN GROUP

Gentletouch

How do I join this group because a womans group can be so empowering.

November 27, 2010 at 9:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shellyann Taylor
Site Owner
COMMITMENT AMONG FRIENDS!

.....LADIES THANK YOU FOR JOINING LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING A GREAT EVENING WITH FRIENDS AND FOOD....PLEASE BRING ALL THOSE GREAT IDEAS.THANKS AGAIN AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO SHOWER YOU WITH HIS BLESSINGS. ....SHELLYANN 

A NEW GROUP WOMEN ONLY!

COME AND JOIN US AS WE CELEBRATE WOMANHOOD !!!!!!! FALL 2012

LOOKING FOR TEN WOMEN TO START THIS GROUP AND HERE IS WHAT TO EXPECT. 

A forum for diverse women of all races and ethnicity to dicusss problems that affect women. Or whatever we want to talk about so hey let's have a gab fest!!!!!!!! EMPOWERMENT 

Imagine for a moment traveling with a small group of women who share your same interest and excitement about a particular vacation destination. ... 

We have a woman's book club that started this January. will not only allow us to share your love of reading, but it will allow us to discuss great literature and form intimate friendships. 

Discuss women health concerns in order to help every women take a better care of themselves and empower The Beauty In You!

WISHES are the order of the day. Every woman have a wish they want to fulfill our group will try our best to make your DREAMS come true.

And most importantly, the need for financial independence for today's woman this has led to a change in lifestyles for many women.

EVERY MEMBER WILL HOST OUR GROUP AT THEIR HOME ONCE A YEAR FOR AN EVENING OF ENLIGHTENMENT.{. The greatest gift is to give people your enlightenment..to share it, it has to be the greatest} 

If interested call me at 803 800 2160
or
Email me at [email protected]
--
March 27, 2011 at 9:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shellyann Taylor
Site Owner

EMPOWERMENT.....For the price of dinner and a movie, $35 will get your business STARTED TODAY! Website and ALL.Natural Organic Products that sell themselves and a vision that's uniquely yours. DECIDE TODAY!

www.shellyann.soulpurpose.net

Inbox me with any questions...

August 27, 2011 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shellyann Taylor
Site Owner

If you are interested in starting a womwan's group in your community...please contact me for some free info.

August 29, 2011 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shellyann Taylor
Site Owner

NEW GROUP STARTING DECEMBER TO JUMPSTART NEW YEAR.... Send me an email....[email protected]

November 20, 2011 at 4:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shellyann Taylor
Site Owner

WOMAN'S GROUP

STARTING A NEW GROUP FOR JULY 2012 ALL INTERESTED WOMEN DROP ME AN EMAIL AT 

[email protected]

ONLY TEN IN THIS GROUP!!!!!

COME ON LADIES LET' EMPOWER OURSELVES WITH THE EXPERIENCE AND GOOD ADVICE FROM OTHERS.

SHELLYANN

June 23, 2012 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shellyann Taylor
Site Owner

COME JOIN US FOR FALL 2012

803 800 2160

July 24, 2012 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shellyann Taylor
Site Owner

New Group starting on Dec 1st.......10 women to start....Inbox me at [email protected] or 8038002160  Time 4pm-5pm an evening of enlightment. Great way to start the New Year with a good group of women.

Bring your great ideas......

"The Spirit of a Woman"  but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God.

Thanks for your Support.

--
November 24, 2012 at 9:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shellyann Taylor
Site Owner

New Spring Women Group....

Starting my own Women group and this time not for someone else. I am looking for 10 women who is looking to commit to a group for at least five years. Meeting once a month to start. Bring your ideas to make this a sucessful group. This group will empower  each other  spiritually,  financially and emotionally. Come on Ladies. Inbox me.... 

[email protected]

March 2, 2013 at 1:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.